In a message dated 9/11/98 11:46:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
   The program requires you to record your condition on a scale of +2 to -2
 (The Web site will explain that) over a complete day (maybe 3 or 4 days in
 total) and that calls for a considerable effort on your part. I then analyse
 the data and send the results back to you.
   I should tell you that 80% to 90% of people like yourself who show
interest,
 never return to take the analysis further. Thats OK by me - I am happy to
 help those who are prepared to do some work for their own benefit, so I look
 forward to hearing from you when you have read the articles.

Brian,

Articles read.  I'm ready.

Regards,
WHH 55/19