Forgot to add one more statement to my previous reply.
The simple reason that averaging the average does not work is it gives
equal weight for a small population to that of a large population. Once
the individual averages are computed, the population size on which that
average is based is lost in the average of averages calculation.

[log in to unmask] (home)
[log in to unmask] (work)