Dear Jane:  I choose the women's over men's everytime.  Women's have more
privacy and women are for the most part more understanding.  Understanding due
to the fact of children in women's restrooms and some not real small.  I don't
really care who is in the next stall as long as they aren't looking under the
door.  I would hate to think my husband taking me into the men's lou and
expecting me to drop trow and go.  I don't think I could.  Would rather run in
opposite direction.  I haven't been in that predicament yet, but now you have
me thinking and I need to tell him where to take me.

I would be so nice if society and business understood what we needed and the
others in the same kettle.  But then I have always wondered why they don't put
more lavs in the women's restrooms then the mens.  We have to sit, they don't.
But the lineup is usually at the Ladies area.
I even think if it were my husband with PD, I would take him in the ladies
room.  Less bother, less fuss, everything is there.  I wouldn't want to stand
him up at the urinal, hoping make no mistakes and have urine everywhere.

So, much to think about, it makes my head hurt.

Oh, to those of you who are concerned, I am no longer on the Permax, have been
switched to Mirapex.  Anything I should be aware of?  My left ear falling off
maybe.
LOL
Thanks for listening.
TTFN