I have the original photos on print paper stacked up like playing cards,
"in decks", so it had occurred to me that they would be easier for you to
handle if you too could stack them "in decks."  We're dealing with virtual
photos here, though, so the best that I could do was get you an "index."  I
hope you find it useful in locating the one of 300 pictures on 100 pages
that you want to see.

The index file is a big file, it takes a few seconds to download.  Here's a
hint on how to use it.  If after looking at a picture, you click on "Return
to Alphabetical Index" near the bottom of the web page, you will return to
the top of the index.  But if you click on a "Back" button on your browser,
it will return you to the part in the middle of the index that you had
previously clicked out of.

The site address again...

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/

Please let me know if you have problems with it.

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness