the 13th Annual Parkinson's "Find the Cure" Walkathon will take place on
Saturday, September 26, 1998 from 10AM to Noon at the Wesley Woods
Center of Emory University, 1817 Clifton Rd.,NE, Atlanta, GA. There will
be a 5k run as well as a walk. There will also be a raffle of
outstanding prizes, breakfast and lunch, music and much more. After
lunch Ray L. Watts, MD an internationally known Parkinson's researcher
from the Emory Movement Disorders Clinic will speak on the latest
Parkinson's research, in the Budd Terrace Auditorium at Wesley Woods.

Registration will be $15 and includes one of our great T-Shirts. Raffle
tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5. As in the past, we will have lots of
fun for a worthy cause. If you are in the Atlanta area at that time
please plan to attend and bring as many others as you can.