On Fri 18 Sep, William Heitman wrote:
> In a message dated 9/11/98 11:46:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> <<
>    The program requires you to record your condition on a scale of +2 to -2
>  (The Web site will explain that) over a complete day (maybe 3 or 4 days in
>  total) and that calls for a considerable effort on your part. I then analyse
>  the data and send the results back to you.
>    I should tell you that 80% to 90% of people like yourself who show
> interest,
>  never return to take the analysis further. Thats OK by me - I am happy to
>  help those who are prepared to do some work for their own benefit, so I look
>  forward to hearing from you when you have read the articles.
>   >>

> Brian,
>
> Articles read.  I'm ready.
>
> Regards,
> WHH 55/19

Hello William,  Welcome aboard. You appear to be a man of few words, which
is probably a good thing, as I will no doubt write enough for both of us.

 At this point, you may like to go off list since the finer technical points
 will mean little to the rest of the audience.

 The first thing now is for you to make a trial chart, as detailed in the
last article in my papers on the james.parkinsons website, titled  User
Guide. Usually I expect that there may be a slight 'Learner phase', and
then is will be a matter of providing me with a few  (typically 3 - but
this is where it gets intresting. Some people so enjoy this method of
record-keeping that they rattle off 5 or 6 day's worth of observations, all
of which they I process of course.

I want to apologise in advance if I am rather slow to respond, but a number
of items have lately conspired to eat into the time which I normally
allocate to this analysis. Don't worry though, I won't keep you long.
Regards,

 --
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>