My father (Innsbruck) is having a LOT of trouble with his drugs and
ANXIETY.  Any advice?  His intake of Sinemet is very low but still, if I
try to increase it, there is trouble.  It is deeply depressing to see
the lack of care at hospitals and from home health agencies and doctors.
It begins to look like a sort of population control.  The general
opinion is that my father should just be sent to a nursing home.
Certainly he will be restrained and ignored.  YEt, here at home he
partakes as he can, listening to things he used to enjoy and trying to
hold on to a semblance of dignity and humanity.

My mother, who was his cg just had a mini stroke from atrial
fibrillation and we are sure it is stressed based.  I saw it happening
but she would accept no help.  Even now she is fighting for freedom to
drive and go on with life as if everything were all right.

If he could just lose the anxiety and keep sleeping farely well......

Suggestions?  Comments?

JH for Innsbruck