74/30  i was called by state,social secret about money. they asked me all
kind of ?. told them i was self employed. asked what all i could do told
them. i was bad when i went i could not rember much. so after more ? they
said i would be put on permit disability as i could not hold any type of
work. so look in to such a place. some of you can hold some kind of work. i
was 44.

                                        74/30 LIMA,OH
                                        2440 LAKEWOOD 45805

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN