Re: non pd - morning ramble, Marvin Giles wrote:

"...The last stop on our ramble is the bane of married males
everywhere, the supermarket. I’m uncertain at what point
a married man becomes unwilling to escort his lovely wife
to this seemingly save repository of life’s essentials.
Perhaps, for some, it is the moment his beloved places
what used to be a large blue and white box . . ."

Now Marvin, are you going to leave us wondering about the "large blue and
white box..." ??? I don't know if my imagination can stand it.
Please continue your story....

Linda cg for Ben 68/4