I missed the preface to your posting. What are the photos about? Anything
to do with PD? That is what  I would expect to find on this listserve. When
you reply, please append all the info below for reference. I'll then decide
if I will check out the site.
        >---------------------------------------------------------------------- > >Date
:    Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:54:24 -0500
>From:    Arthur Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Photo Index
>
>I have the original photos on print paper stacked up like playing cards,
>"in decks", so it had occurred to me that they would be easier for you to
>handle if you too could stack them "in decks."  We're dealing with virtual
>photos here, though, so the best that I could do was get you an "index."  I
>hope you find it useful in locating the one of 300 pictures on 100 pages
>that you want to see.
>
>The index file is a big file, it takes a few seconds to download.  Here's a
>hint on how to use it.  If after looking at a picture, you click on "Return
>to Alphabetical Index" near the bottom of the web page, you will return to
>the top of the index.  But if you click on a "Back" button on your browser,
>it will return you to the part in the middle of the index that you had
>previously clicked out of.
>
>The site address again...
>
>http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/
>
>Please let me know if you have problems with it.
>
>Art
>
> Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
> (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

+                Robin Ruffell                        +
+       Victoria, B.C. CANADA               +