Hi Y'all
I done got me a problem.  Male 70/5 (that's not the problem).  For some time
my legs and feet have been swelling.  I am on Sinemet CR and Mirapex.  Apart
from having the swelling everything is 'cool' as my grandchildren say.
I have had an ultrasound on my left leg which is the main culprit, no clots.
I have had a CAT scan on my lower abdomen and pelvis, no tumors or gland
problems.  Went to my neurologist and she is switching me to Tasmar.  She
feels that the Mirapex could be the problem.  However even though I am taking
very little Mirapex a day, no relief.
Any one else out there in "PD Cyberspace" have the same problem or have an
answer.  Thanks your (we) are a great group.

Eldon Green
Tampa Bay Florida.