Hello,
my Name is Gisela and I=B4am new. I comes from Germany and my English is n=
ot so
good. But it is interesting, what I can read of this List.I am 40 years ol=
and I have Parkinson for 3 years. I have a husband and a daughter from 21
years. She was married vor 4 weeks. I have a Job as Secretary for 6 hours =
on
day and a beautiful boss. His wife is 38 years and have Multiple Sklerose.=
  We
was in USA 4x. Florida, Hawai, Southstates. It was wonderful. Th Number of=
 the
Hoehn and Year Scala from PD is 1. I have rigidity and stiffness on my rig=
ht
side.. I take levodopa, Movergan and Cabaseril. It was good in this time.
Gisela