In a message dated 9/11/98 8:03:25 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 PS Do I have to type our e-mail address everytime I send a note on the List?

Grerry,
No you don't have too type an address every time, Try using the "address
books" first.  If you still have questions, perhaps sometime you could get a
tutorial over the telephone.  Call me sometime at (618) 628-0123.

Regards,
WHH 55/19

PS : Try downloading  a copy of AOL 4,0. Get online from your old AOL setup
and use  the AOL search engine to find it .  It has several new and different
looks and  features.  It might be a little easier to use.  Both versions,
however, have address books.

Regards,
WHH 55/19