The SJ Merc News had a HUGE article in the living section (where they cover
comics, art, Ann Landers etc etc) Sunday Sept. 14.  The lady who wrote the
article was the wife of someone who had died of a barin tumor- she talked
about how they found out about it and how it took over their entire life
and how she was coping with this and what she intends to do in the future-
raise public awareness of brain tumors/cancers and raise money for research.

What we need is a nice article like this from someone who lives in the San Francisco
Bay Area to write something like this (not the death part- but how-it-changed-my-life
and how_i_am_coping story).  They publish pictures and almost devote the entire
front page to the article and they do something like this every Thursday.

Is there someone who has such a story (and sorta lives here?)  The only person I
can think of is Marling McReynolds (sp?) and she only 'sorta' lives here.. From
my memory, she lives several miles north of SF.  We have some wonderful
writers here on the list- and I can help too (but I am not such a hot writer :-( )

I know that we have someone from the Sunnyvale institute who contributes to the
list.. Do you know of someone who has a similar story?  Young Onset PD would be
even better press IMHO.

My dad lives in India-while PD has changed our lives, I don't think my story
will fly/sell.

abi (Dad, 73/4).