I want an old fashioned, honest-to-goodness Green River.
I want French fries fried in lard-not vegetable oil; just one more time!

I want a second chance: to remember when sleep depravation was fun
because I was young & thought I was in love & we had too much to talk
about to sleep instead of this weariness that kicks in and makes me feel
so damn useless.
I want one more shot at visiting New Orleans-This time under my own
power; to browse through the French Quarter at my leisure, looking at
trinkets to bring home in a sack so large that it's impossible to
manage-almost!
I want to be able to go to Jimmy Buffett's "Cheeseburger in Paradise"
club & for one last time be able to party until dawn instead of having
to be in bed by 8 to sleep for 2 hours only to be too tired to think
about a party.
I want to be able to sleep in the same bed as my husband-spoons as he
called it instead of twitching & turning & shaking & rattling so he
can't go to work the next day if we try to sleep together now.
I want one more chance to see my daddy look at me & for him to know
me-really
know me before the Alzheimer's started to slowly take him away & finally
kill him. I wouldn't change much about my life...if only...
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm