In a message dated 9/21/98 11:10:35 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
  I don't see any sign of these matters being attended to . Am I missing
  something? >>

Hillary,
It seems to me that what we have been concentrating on is the money.

This is as it should be right now.

As I understand it these other items (the national data base, the
ptient/caregiver education, etc. are all dependent upon the money to fund the
Act.  Nobody gets this kind of stuff for free unless it is Becky Potts (the
list's personal PWP researcher).

"You can't take it with you, but you can't get anwhere without it."
(Mae West  ?)

Regards,
WHH 55/19