i have had a scooter for years. i use out in the yard go fairs shopping onl
yhing i got to say get big tiered ones 2 batteries 12 volts  all so jelled
ones not wet one or acied. mine cost in the bucks. i have a lift to put it
in my van with out takeing it a part. they now charge up to 1000.00 for one
i can tell you how to make one. have ramps in the house. allso get 4 whell
one. much safer. my batters cost 192.00 for 2 md will not pay for 2nd time
you need them. sears is cheaper than medical placws.try to get you doc to
help md care to help pay. as some try seat and how to drive them. mine cost
5000.00 but i can go any where with it. even got a cart to haul vivian in
lolo whant more email or ll me i mean phone. ll means  phone.

                                            I.Y.Q.  DON  & VIVIAN
                                           LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                           DON MCKINLEY
                                           2440 LAKEWOOD 45805