I hate my mother Joyce's (69/1) new diagnosis of SND, but I love her new
doctor. Dr. Fazzini (NY) has a Web site that has a contact us section. So
far, my sister and I have asked at least one question a day for the past 4
days and have gotten replies with 24 hours. There doesn't seem to be a lot
out there on SND and this sort of access is wonderful. I'd encourage
everyone to see whether their doctors or centers where they see doctors has
this sort of service. (It's almost as good as this list -- NOT).

Debbie White