In a message dated 1998/09/23  11:12:13, you write:

<<
 I have been trying to search the archives for the e-mail addresses of members
 ov congress. The archives seem to be tied up - I keep getting disconnected.
 Does anyone have the list? If so would you e-mail them directly to me.

hi anne

i'm not clear as to where exactly you are searching and getting cut off
but addresses of members of congress are available at the
Parkinson Alliance site at:
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/politics/index.htm

a search of our mailing list archives can be done at:
Welcome to James
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/

[hint:  to go directly to the search form, use this address [by copy and paste
method!]:
http://domino.parkinsons.org.uk/Parkinsons/PARKINSNLog.nsf/1028dd611db443ce802
56506004e2894/$searchForm?SearchView ]

the parkinson alliance site as managed by jerry finch
and the james site as managed by simon cole
are both on the parkie WebRing
also courtesy of jerry finch
as is my site [below]
ditto

your cyber-sibling

janet

janet paterson - 51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/