Has anyone heard from our Cyber-sis and fellow List
member, Lisa Crumline, since her recent post about living
directly in the path of Hurricane Georges"

Last I heard, Lisa was packing up and moving into a public
shelter as a precautionary measure.  As far as I know there's
been no further word from Lisa.  As news reports come in
about the terrible destruction caused by this particularly vicious
hurricane, I find my thoughts and my prayers frequently returning
to Lisa (and of course to those other folks who are sharing her
experience right now).

Hoping our Lisa's come thru this misadventure safely and that her material
loses have been minimal.

Barb Mallut