Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:22:19 EDT Janet Paterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<< i have received the following enquiry from a fellow parkie in malasia >>

<< 3. are there any parkinson organisations or support groups in malasia? >>

Hello Janet and Tan Saik Ngoh,

Looking through some old email, I found the following:

Asian Parkinson's Disease Association
Members:
1. Dato' Setia Dr J P Tan
   President of the Malaysian Parkinson's Disease Association
2. Dr M K Lee
   Malaysian Medical Association

Also a site was mentioned (don't know if it is from the APDA, perhaps it is
linked to the Malaysian Association?):  http://www.asianmedicalcity.com

As far as I know there were (still are??) two listmembers from Malaysia:
- Yenfuen Kau   Email:  [log in to unmask]
- Yen Hau       Email:  [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps,  Hans.