To Hotrod -

I notice you are taking an awful lot of sinemet.  Has no one suggested to you
that you try Mirapex.  That was a big help to me.  Also, to make your sinemet
more effective and longer lasting, you could quite likely do well adding
Tasmar.  I did add both and it really has been a help to me.   I'm taking 1.5
mg  Mirapex 3 times a day, and right now 100 mg tab of Tasmar also 3 times a
day.  I'll soon be taking a 200 mg tab 3 times a day.    When I first started
with  the Mirapex I felt like the Enegizer Bunny.  It unlocked my stiffness
and I could walk normally much of the time.   I still had a problem with
freezing tho but the Tasmar seems to have solved that problem to.

I know that what works for one of us does not work for another but I think it
is worth a try.  I finally convinced my neuro (I used some of these letters
etc.) that I was keeping up on what is out here and he now lets me try
whatever I think will help if it is in keeping with his information.)

This is long but I  believe you are being limited to meds that were the best
we had but there are other things out there that may help you       helenjc