I took apomorphine as part of a drug study - a small pill placed under the
tongue - tasted terrible - I mean really terrible - made me sick to my stomach
- sometimes I even threw up - it worked as well as sinemet for me but wasn't
worth it as far as I was concerned.  No real benefits - started working just
as fast as sinemet and sometimes even caused worse dyskinesias.  I got to the
point where I really dreaded taking it because of the taste and the way it
made me feel - would rather stay "off."  That's pretty bad!

Debby H. 44/6