Dear Barb:  Congrats Lady!  I knew it would be OK.  I loved the whole court
proceeding, the lady judge was the best.  You were wonderful, stating
everything that needed to be said.  You took very good care of yourself.  You
stated facts and didn't let too much emotion get in the way.  I admire you.
Take your well deserved nap.  You can now get yourself fact to normal.  Or
whatever.  I will catch you on the other side.
It is too bad that you or any of us has to fight for what is rightfully with
we need!  I remember having to fight for what I had already put into the
account in my name.  The judge was not blind to your rights, she observed what
I and everyone else on this list knows for sure.  That you are competent, a
fighter to your cause, you come prepared.  I honor what you say and do, as you
are a person among persons.
TTFN
Gina