Date: Sat 2 Dec 1995 15:41:10-0500
From: Rohn Price <rohn(o)architech.eom>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Parkinson Disease Healing

Here is a testimony from Randy Clark's conference in Tennessee last week
before coming to Philadelphia (he gave us permission to post this). Pray
for all of us in Philadelphia that the local inner-city community would
be touched in the renewal meetings here.

Anne Harrison age 49, was healed of advanced stage of Parkinsons disease
November28 1995 at Trinity Music City, Hendersonville, Tennessee. She
felt strongly impressed by the Holy Spirit to attend the Renewal Meeting
led by Randy Clark when she saw the announcement in the paper. Having
never heard of Randy or of the Toronto Blessing she simply felt
impressed of God to go to the meeting. and have Randy pray for her.

During the meeting Randy asked those who wanted healing to go up to tile
balcony area because there was so little room down in front, and the
invitation he had just given was for young people to enter the ministry.
Once at the balcony Anne told her husband who was helping her that she
wanted to go down to the front, that she felt God had told her to have
Randy pray for her. Her husband Elvis, helped her back down to the
front.

When Randy saw her he could tell that there was something seriously
wrong with her. She told him that she did not want to live any longer if
she had to live the way she was. Randy noticed that her right hand was
shaking very badly. She told him she had Parkinson's disease. It had
been diagnosed seven years earlier when she was 42 years old. She was
not able to be a wife to her husband, and the disease was destroying all
her relationships. She couldn't even hold her new 10 month baby because
there was fear of dropping him due to her shaking. She hurt all over her
body. and she had problems with memory loss.

Randy prayed for her a few seconds when she fell to the floor. When she
did he noticed that all her shaking instantly stopped. He asked her
husband if this was normal. His response was that she shook every moment
she was awake, but not when she was asleep. Randy thought that perhaps
the affects of being slain in the Spirit was similar to sleep. However,
in a few moments Randy noticed that her eyes were open. Anne laid on the
floor for several minutes with no one praying for her while Randy was
praying for a couple of young people who had come up to him for prayer.
(However, he couldn't get Anne out of his mind. So he went back down to
the floor where Anne had fallen.

Randy began to pray for Anne, for God to heal her. When he did this she
began to yell out, "It hurts, oh, oh, oh, it hurts, I can't stand
anymore. My head, it hurts." Randy said. "God don't listen to her. Keep
on sending  your healing power. I command this pain to leave in Jesus
name. Lord heal her." 'Then after a short while Randy went to her
husband and asked him. "What happens to someone with Parkinson's
disease?" He was told by her husband that by the time you are diagnosed
with Parkinson's disease you have already lost 90% of the gray matter
that gives you control over your motor skills;  that there are 800,000
of those cells in the front part of the brain in the gray matter area.
Randy then told him, "She doesn't need a healing then, she needs a
creative miracle. But, when Jesus raised Lazarus God had to create all
new cells for every part of his body." He knelt beside Anne and began
praying, "Lord, I call those things that are not as though they were. I
ask you for 1/2 million new brain cells, I ask you Lord for 800,000 new
brain cells. I ask you for a creative miracle. Father, I call those
things that are not as though they were." Randy continued to pray this
way for some time. He asked Anne, "What is happening?" She said, "I
don't feel anything,  I don't hear anything. Jesus is here, Jesus is
here." Then his faith shifted. He knew that a creative miracle was
occurring. He called for Ann Shelton (His worship leader's wife who had
been weeping on the way to church with desire to witness personally a
powerful healing.) to come to pray with him. They continued to simply
bless what God was doing.

After about 15 minutes more Anne began to lift her right hand that had
been so shaky before the prayer began. It was no longer shaking. She
turned it over and over in front of her. While laving on her back she
kept admiring her hand which was no longer shaking. She then began to
take her index fingers and touch her nose with large half circle moves
of the arm. Her husband, Elvis said. "Do you know what she is doing? She
couldn't do that because of her disease. She hasn't been able to do that
for some years". Anne continued to make these moves for several minutes.

After almost an hour on the floor she got up. When she was on her feet
she told her husband "I swallowed while lying on the floor." This was
significant because she had not been able to swallow except by sipping
through a straw She then went with Randy to the stage to give a
testimony. Elvis went with them. While on the stage she told how that
this disease had destroyed her life. She had lost much of her short term
memory. Seven years earlier while playing the piano she suddenly
couldn't remember one chord, and ran out of the large meeting, totally
embarrassed. Then she began to lose control of her muscles. She needed
help to walk. She even had begun to lose control of her bladder and
bowels. Her life had become a living hell.

Then Anne stomped the floor with strength, turned and grabbed her
husband's hand with her formerly weak shaking hand, now strong and under
her control. Anne yelled, "Look I squeezed my husband's hand ..And I am
going to go home and hold my 10 month grandson. My children won't
believe what has happened to me." Then she asked if we had a piano on
the stage. We told her there was and she went to the electric keyboard
and began to play, "He Touched Me."

Anne and Elvis stayed for 2-3 hours more before going home. They sang
and she played the piano for the remaining ministry time. She had not
been able to play the piano for seven years.

The next day Anne went back to her doctor. When he saw her and heard her
testimony he shouted to the glory of God. He was so happy for Anne. He
confirmed that she definitely had been healed.