Janet - you still up? Me too.

    Was and am having mobility  [I keep typing nobility!] problems.
Momentary freezing, causing stumbling, falling, etc.  Described this to the
doc as my main, main complaint.  He feels Tasmar will help.  Hope to start
in a couple of days.

    The bigger problem affecting my mobility is the chronic back pain I have
developed since May, caused [self-induced?] by bad posture I just slipped
into [tests have ruled all else out].  Steroids and PT didn't work and I
have now had 3 of 8 acupuncture sessions,  and so far - phluetfpt.  Nada.
All that's  left is hypnosis, which I will try, if the acupuncture & the
rest of the PT is a bust.
I still have some of the double vision caused by the pain pills. There's
always vodka, I suppose [yust kidding].  I don't need to go surf fishing in
Alaska, but I wouldn't mind being able to kick a soccer ball around with my
12 year old niece, [the # 1 scorer on the 12 year old Santa Barbara, CA
Traveling team!!!!!]
So ve sager, hey hey pa dej.

B. Bruce Anderson (52, 4)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ