It is possible that my email problem is fixed! I've made a suggested change
in my return address in Eudora settings-- hope that does it.

Meanwhile, I want to add our congratulations for Barb M's triumph-- good
help and persistence paid off, and that's great news!

Re: brain donation, when we called NPF several years ago about this, they
referred us to the Brain Tissue Resource Center of McLean Hospital, an
affiliate of Harvard Med. School and Mass. General Hospital. Their phone=
1-800-BRAIN BANK
and they also will send complete instructions for donation.  This may be a
more appropriate location for persons in the midwest and eastern part of
the US, as time is a factor in this process.

Also, a few years ago there was something on the list about a research
center which wanted samples of intestinal tissue from PWPs  to study . This
could be from a surgical procedure, not necessarily postmortem. If
interested, check the archives for the post?

Hoping this "gets through"---

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH

                ** Ask me about the CARE list for    **