I have not been posting lately as there has been so much here to
worry about.  But, I want to say Thank You for all your prayers.
My daughter, Heather, will have what the doctors say is the  final
surgery on Thursday.  The Good news is that although the tumors
are cancer, they are benign (no growth).  The bad news is that one
of the stomach tumors did not detach from the wall of the stomach
so they will take a little piece of her stomach in order to take the
tumors out.   She is so small, and this will mean a completely
different diet and approach to eating will need to be learned.
Thank you gain
"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling