Dear Ivan-- Peter had a similar repair--standard method-- a couple of years
ago, and got along very well. Be sure to talk to anesthesiologist ahead of
time about no-no drugs, and have an advocate and all your info with you in
hospital. Good luck!

>^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
>Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses       deg. F
>   I may be scheduled for inguinal hernia surgery in October..  A 1982,
>right-sided hernia surgical repair has partially failed, and has to be
>done again. A robin's-egg -sized protrusion sometimes forms..  It can be
>reduced manually if I lie on my back and slowly manipulate it over the
>pubic bone.

        Shalom and Love, Camilla

         ___                 000000                ___