Dear Joan:  You stated exactly how I feel.  I had a gentleman mention also,
that he must have done something so wrong for "God" to punish him so much, by
giving him Parkinson's.  I almost swallowed the pretzel I was chewing.  I am a
new age thinker of some things I guess but if that is the new age way, I will
gladly just listen to the New Age Music and forget the other part.
To believe in my mind that my "Higher Power" would punish me with the things I
had done in my past, by giving me a disease like Parkinson's.  To give me even
a cold would make me wonder what was wrong with my brain function now.

Yes, Joan, I too would be covered with many quills to show how much I had
ticked him off.  But that is too out there for me.  I have my mind on enough
things, like leading a better life.  Like picking my body out of bed or couch
or floor, wherever it happens to have been comfortable.  Or like getting
through another day.  I don't require much more guilt in my life, for what I
may or may not done.  I personally punish myself enough on a daily basis.

Thank you Joan.  You know how to say it.
TTFN
Gina