74/30  you know i wondered why god gave me PD i gone to same church for 60
years stated lot of church programs. so quit going but one Sunday i went
back all i remember is god does not punish any one. i have been gassed in
cave in auto wreaks so on . but i came to the conclusion the reason he gave
it to me was i fought all the others so he said there is fellow who will
fight it and give help to those that have it. so lot of might think he gave
it to you is to help some one and are strong enough to Handel it. so fight
it and do all you can for others. do not complain. in god we trust.   I.Y.Q.