--------------26994B7233B

Barb Thanks for the suggestion to put the note on the  web site for all
to see Craig 60/2

--------------26994B7233B

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 98 18:02:57 UT
From: "Barbara Mallut" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: There'll be a hot  time in the old town tonite!!

Hi Craig....

Thanks for the congrats.

As for our question, I think that's one of those "Which came first, the
chicken or the egg" type questions.  My GUESS.. and it's not a particularly
educated guess at that, 'cause I know very little about Tasmar other than what
list members post about tit, is that is might be the Tasmar - but maybe not!

I suggest ya post THIS question  on the list so those who actually TAKE the
drug in their daily med regimen can respond, based upon real life experiences
rather than a mere guess like I'm giving ya.

Take care....

Barb M.