Came across this while looking in archives for Tales of Woe to send my
congressman.

I am convinced in all i have heard & read on this -if you have PD & didn't
get approved on the first app - you didn't answer the questions right.
Period.  Read Gail's tale below.

This is not to say this horrible bureaucracy does not need reform. If we all
answered the questions right (as opposed to "correctly") they would change
the rules - and the questions. This welfare system cannot afford us all.
But right NOW for those reading this - use some commonsense and you will get
approved.  That's my belief.

B. Bruce Anderson (52, 4)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ