Anne:

E-mail addresses are easily found at Yahoo.com   Click on Government and
follow through to Legislative Branch.  I like to use this for my regular
source, because that way updated information is included.  Phone and mail
addresses etc. are also available.  You can even search to find out what
district you're in by using your zip code.

Carole

At 11:08 AM 9/23/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I have been trying to search the archives for the e-mail addresses of members
>ov congress. The archives seem to be tied up - I keep getting disconnected.
>Does anyone have the list? If so would you e-mail them directly to me.
>
>Thanks!!
>
>Anne Martin

Carole Cassidy
Director of Developmenet and Community Relations
The Parkinson's Institute
1170 Morse Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94089
408-542-5628 direct line