To Whom It May Concern:

I believe in a Higher Power but have left that my own personal area.  In the
past expressing humor and fun on the list was just to much for some.  That has
been greatly curtailed so as not to split everyone up.  It is done OffLine
now.  Were it was decided it should be.

Being brought up in a very religious home and having a problem with organized
religion, the "Testimonies" that are being run through the List are somewhat
unsettling to me.  Yes, I do have a delete button and I do use it.  I didn't
know that this was backed up by Religion of the "Testimonial" kind.

I am sure that this, being offensive to me, can also be discussed off line.
Not all believe as you do.  As all did not want to laugh, and have joking.
This is just my opinion and will continue to use my right.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my feelings.
Gina
Still a Recovering Catholic