Well, I had thought it would be improper to respond to praise, but it
occurs to me that the Kansas City group deserves kudos of its own. After
I blushingly admitted that I hate driving in strange cities, Barbara
Blake-Krebs devised a most intricate and successful scheme for
transporting me to all my various destinations, as smoothly as
clockwork.

Shirley Wagner not only proved to be a dynamic interviewer but a warm
and generous woman who kindly and patiently sat through my talk though
she doesn't have PD. Mary Rack arranged for her colleague (whose
husband, it turns out, knows my brother in Weston) to do part of the
chauffering. Mary Kittrell, the group facilitator, also helped drive,
and provided me with valuable information to take back with me.
Jeannette Fuhr helped a neighbor find transport from St. Joseph to
Kansas City. And the entire group was courteous, warm, gracious, and
welcoming, and made me feel right at home. It was a very great honor and
pleasure to be invited to speak to the Parkinson Association of Greater
Kansas City, and I thank everyone who made this possible.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD