--------------36D4057F09021DB9B985707E

I received the following letter from my webpaper and thought I'd post it
here for everyone's feedback. I assume she would like any leads/links to
related information as well as practical ideas as to what to be
sensitive to and aware of.
Looking forward to a variety of ideas,
Paul
"Parkinsons News From the Front Line"
<http://www.cloudnet.com/~mandms>

Hello,I'm a 1st year Industrial Design student interested in designing
tools for users who do not have the strength and dexterity to manipulate
the standard tools that are available in hardware stores.  Primarily I
want to design a basic around the house tool-kit.  I would greatly
appreciate any statistical or other pertinent information you could send
me.

--------------36D4057F09021DB9B985707E

<HTML>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">I received the following letter from my webpaper
and thought I'd post it here for everyone's feedback. I assume she would
like any leads/links to related information as well as practical ideas
as to what to be sensitive to and aware of.</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000">Looking forward to a variety of ideas,</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000">Paul</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000">"Parkinsons News From the Front Line"</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000">&lt;<A HREF="http://www.cloudnet.com/~mandms">http://www.cloudnet.com/~mandms</A>></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"></FONT>

<P><FONT COLOR="#000000">Hello,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000">I'm a 1st year
Industrial Design student interested in designing tools for users who do
not have the strength and dexterity to manipulate the standard tools that
are available in hardware stores.&nbsp; Primarily I want to design a basic
around the house tool-kit.&nbsp; I would greatly appreciate any statistical
or other pertinent information you could send me.</FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------36D4057F09021DB9B985707E--