Debbie White:

My wife is still on artane and  several other medications. Artane is the only
one for parkinson. My wife Lynne has had Parkinson for 9 years. The doctor
(neuro) does  want to put her on any other Parkinson medication until it is
absolutely necessary. He tried her on Sinamet but she had many side effects.
LHope you can use this information.

Henry Guttentag CG for wife 64/9