Hi Ivan,

Hip hip hooray for your golfing skill, your perseverance, for getting yourself
on TV.
And here's wishing all good things to you for the coming year.

Arlene (ROSA123456). 57/13

PS  Hope you can finally get your Ph.D. I finally got mine after ll years &
after raising two kids alone, having PD for 5 years, major illnesses and death
in family. I suppose it is worth it.  The light side of getting my degree was
when my daughter was getting married & I told her that her father, step-mother
and I should be listed on the wedding invitation as "the 3  T's & the doctors
3." Naturally, my smart daughter chose other wording!