Much thanks who is working to make the fifth Parkinson's Unity Walk in NYC
a great success.

At our current rate of pre-registration we are expecting a turnout in the
neighborhood of 1,500 with almost 60 Teams.

If you are driving in make sure you allow extra time for the standard
September Sunday festivities that happen all over Manhattan:  a street fair
on the upper west side, a bike tour for MS which goes through one lane of
the Lincoln tunnel, any number of other small events along with native New
Yorkers and tourists enjoying the autumn weather.

Best access to the Bandshell is from the E72nd St. and 5th Avenue entrance.

Registration starts at 11:30AM and as with last year there will be music,
refreshments, activities and a brief program before the beginning of the
Walk at 1:00PM.

Come early and say hello to your friends.  Then stay after the Walk for
more music and the raffle.

See you Sunday.

-Ken Aidekman

Visit the Parkinson's Unity Walk website:  www.parkinsonwalk.org