I'm not sure about the sleep thing because some time ago (before takng
Mirapex) I went thru a period of not sleepingfor quite a while. Then for some
time slept quite well.  However, when I started taking Meripex I again started
my insomnia at night with short naps at odd times. I've tried to blame the
Meripex but I have about decided it's the disease not the drugs.  I have been
taking Bayer PM for the best sleep as it also helps my stiff neck problem.  I
dislike taking drugs for everything, but I guess I should be thankful for
them!

Ruth Clark 67/9