In a message dated 1998/09/24  07:26:11, you write. in part:

<< 6.  At  10:00 pm I awakened......sweating profusely, after having just re-
 experienced every nightmare I have ever had in my life so it seemed, pieced
 together in fast forward.....they were not frightening this time, they went
by
 so quickly that I was only vaguely aware of the fact that these were
struggles
 that I was "watching". >>

wow, rita

this reminded me very strongly of a reaction i had to msg many years ago
[a long time pre pd]

i'm not a scientist or a chemist or a medico
but looking at the glutamate part of this chemical's name
sets my mind to wondering...

i've never understood why msg is used, anyway

janet

janet paterson - 51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/