Thanks Donna!  Fax was received 'loud and clear'  I'll share it with our
brain donation folks as a warning of possible problems and may also
recontact you later if we do a brain donation article in the newsletter and
a quote from the article looks appropriate.

At 05:54 AM 9/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>PA>donna:
>
>PA>I'd like to see a copy of your article and would appreciate it if you
would
>PA>e-mail it privately as an attachment.  (That way, we won't mess up
everyone
>PA>else's computers!)  It's very sad that you couldn't complete your plans
and
>PA>you and Sid intended.  We sometimes run into problems collecting brains,
>PA>too--I imagine every brain bank does--even when plans are in place as
yours
>PA>were.  By far the biggest problems, of course, are when NO plans have been
>PA>made...
>
>PA>Carole Cassidy
>
>>>Carole,
>I am afraid I am not computer literate enough to do an attachment, but I
>will fax the article to you today.  Please feel free to ask me any
>questions after you have read it.
>Donna
>**********************************************************/ /* DDorros
                            */ /*
             */ /* Sent from Capital City Cyberlink

Carole L.  Cassidy, CFRE
Director of Developmenet and Community Relations
The Parkinson's Institute
1170 Morse Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94089
408-542-5628 direct line