Hi Don:  Sorry to hear about your roof and carpet.  I'm lucky ours came down
in utility room.  I sat on the roof hacking away with a hammer, when it all
when inside.
It will all work out don rest assured of that.  And you know if Vivian makes
all the decisions than your free to email or read email.  I wish sometimes I
didn't have many choices, decisions to make,  I get tired.  When my memory was
at it's worst I couldn't even remember to pay bills, or where the bills were,
or where my checkbook was.  I can't drive for now.  I'm getting used to it.
So, I let other drive me.  If I win the lottery I'll get a limo not a great
big one but reasonable with a driver.

Don, you don't seem that old.  Anyway it is all in the way you treat it.
Sitting here and wondering what in the world happened.  I didn't get recovered
to live with PD.  OK there is something that has slipped past me.  Something
that PD will either teach me and show someone through me.  Don't know.  But
for the time I try to enjoy myself.  Spend time with my friends, and what
little family that's left.  One thing is I am learning about me.   My likes
and dislikes have changed.  I look for more from people. and myself.  Working
with the hands is something enjoyable for me.  The slowdown is really fine,
not always happy but something will turn around to change the day.
Don, you are funny when I read your emails.  Why don't you post one topic of
yours a day?  Speak about things you like, are interested in, whatever.  I
sure would enjoy reading them.  I make a point of reading yours when you do
post.
Don't give up, if I haven't given up you can't.  If Vivian takes over the
decisions you can compile your posts.  Be like a PWP that does news reviews,
or book reviews, or just your feelings.   But please keep posting I enjoy so
much listening to you.
TTFN
Gina
if you don't want the hug, that's OK.