To Ken Becker -

What a negative point of view.   Just had our home re-roofed.  Excellent job
done in a timely way at a reasonable.  Told roofer to use us as a reference
anytime.

Had our swimming pool completely renovated using pebble stone and flagstone.
Stunning lagoon look and again we are happy to be used as reference.

Had custom decorative fencing done with pride by the individual who did the
job.

We have to be carefull of painting all with a bad brush and expecting the
worst from people because when we do,  that is what we will get.   Yes, there
are some bad operators out there and I do feel for Ervin - but don't give
parkys a bad name with a bad attitude.     I guess you just hit me wrong -
sorry      helenjc