Hi folks,

There are two entrances that are the close.  The closest at 72nd & 5th
Avenue is on the EAST side of the Park.  5th Ave is the Park's eastern
boundary.

The other entrance near the bandshell is 72nd St & Central Park West which
is on the WEST side of the Park.  Both sides have some (expensive) parking
near the entrances.  You can park cheaper further away but will need a cab.

>Ken,
>I'm not a New Yorker, so I guess I need to know, for my husband, I wouldn't
>know the difference, is that entrance to Central Park on the North or South
>side of park
>While I'm typing, I'm sitting in front of the Louis J. Fishman Award, I may
>have said thanks there, but I want to thanks again.  It really was a great
>honor, and we appreciate being an award winner.
>See you at the walk.
>Gerry(Gerrie) and Brig Haines

-Ken Aidekman

Visit the Parkinson's Unity Walk website:  www.parkinsonwalk.org