One of my 2 new year's resolutions for this year was to learn swimming-
so I enrolled in a beginner's class at the nearbly community collge.  They
had a seniors water aerobics class that met twice a week at the same shallow
end of the pool.  There were some people in wheelchairs- but all of them
seemed to be having a GREAT time.. the coach they had was a great guy-
he was forever joking and they would be pulling his leg about what a showoff
he was- he would demo the same movements outside the pool and they'd
do them in the water.  The people liked the class so much that they all
turned up even when it was raining!  (We has El Nino last winter in CA).

abi