--------------C7D8E45C64E9B542E455A3DA

> From:    "Terrie W. Whitling"
>
> ...MSG is a protien,too.

No, it ain't! It is a sodium salt of half of the glutamic acid, meaning
that another sodium  atom could stll combine with the acid to form
disodium glutamate.  Nonetheless, these are still amino acids.

with a big kiss for you Terrie
Michel Margosis

--------------C7D8E45C64E9B542E455A3DA

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>From:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "Terrie W. Whitling"&nbsp;<[log in to unmask]></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>...<B>MSG is a protien,too.</B></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, it ain't! It is a sodium salt of half of the glutamic acid, meaning
that another sodium&nbsp; atom could stll combine with the acid to form
disodium glutamate.&nbsp; Nonetheless, these are still <I>amino acids.</I><I></I>

<P>with a big kiss for you Terrie
<BR>Michel Margosis</HTML>

--------------C7D8E45C64E9B542E455A3DA--