Lorraine Jeffe wrote:

> Good for you always trying to get our message across.
> This is a  critical time as the funding will be decided soon.
> For what it's worth:I made copies of a simple message to hand out to as many
> people as possible.The message urges Congress to direct the NIH to fund the
> Udall Act to insure focused research and that at least $100 million for this
> purpose be included in the 1999 Labor HHS Appropriations Bill.The phone
> nos.,faxes and e-mail addresses of Mi. were listed.
> Last week the Michigan Parkinson Foundation(good timing) had a neurologist
> speak and over 200 attended. Flyers were available with a similar message.I
> tried to talk to as  many people as possible to stress the importance of
> getting the message out.It was also suggested they get friends,relatives,etc
> to speak up.Numbers do count according to  my senators and rep.
> This is a crucial time and we don't want to let up now. And just think of all
> the people we're educating in the process!1
> Areyou aware of Project Vote Smart, a non-partisan organization, for political
> info? Their toll-free no. is 1-888-VOTE SMART.They've been helpful to me and
> perhaps they will be of help.
> We can make a difference!!!
> Best
> Lorraine Jeffe
LORRAINE THATS MY CG'S NAME AFTER 38 YRS OF PUTING UP WITH  ME.THIS IS
HER REWARD.yES, SOME TIMES I CAN BE A LITLE BIT OF A PAIN IM THE REAR
END .IF YOU COULD SEND HER A WORD  OF ADVICE OR COMFORTR OR WHATVER.. IT
.AIN'T EASY BEING HOME ALONE WTH YOUR THOUGHTS.I REALISE IT IS DIFFUCULT
FOR HER TO UNDERSTAND ME,BUT I AM THE PERSON WHO SUFFERS FOR IT
 Craig Mellinger60/2 [log in to unmask]