Barbara, could the 'goodie pack' from Mary be the same one she sent me?
The PDF News? With a short article entitled "We Always Knew It:  Ice
Cream Makes You Happy", an in-depth look at the medicinal value of ice cream
by none other than our own Barbara Mallut?

Barb
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Barbara Mallut wrote:

> ---> Ooops!  Sorry list-family, that this is a public message, but I lost
> Mary's personal email address (blush) somewhere in my 'puter.
>
> Mary... I got your goodie pack, and THANKS!!!  Please email me so I can put
> your email address back into my directory, and then I'll write ya there.
>
> Thanks.... (I know - I'm turning into an airhead) <groan>, and I betcha
> everyone's wondering just what kinda goodies ya sent me! (giggle) <Let's leave
> 'em in suspense.... <wee smirk>
>
> Barb Mallut

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing